Successful Rehabilitation Stories
● Jayshankar works as an Office Helper in the Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram. He rides a 2-wheeler and
even performs cash transactions at the Government Treasury.
● Rajesh works for Gokulam Chit Funds in Thiruvananthapuram. He is married and blessed with 2 children.
● Jacob works with Sivram Electricals in Thiruvananthapuram. He too is married and blessed with 2 children.
● Chintu works at Majo Café, Techno Park in Thiruvananthapuram.
● Arun works as Asst Teacher at CIMR. He is also our chief trainer for Horse Riding.
● Pradeep works as Asst Teacher at CIMR. He is also the chief trainer for Classical dance and String Instruments.
Watch the journey of Joy Mathew, An extraordinary personality who have achieved impeccable goals in life. He gathered the courage to fight his disabilities and acquired practical knowledge under the trainings of CIMR institute
Odissi is one of the pre-eminent classical dance forms of India, which originated in the Hindu temples of the eastern coastal state of Odisha in India. Watch the Mind-blowing performance by our students @ CIMR.